Cabinet Decree No. (143) of 2012
dissolving the Public Facility and Establishment Security Authority
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration, and the amendment thereof;
- The law of the financial system of the State, and budget, accounting and inventory regulation, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 issuing the Labour Relations Law and its executive regulation;
- National Transitional Council Law No. (174) of 2011 determining the structure of the government;
- National Transitional Council Law No. (184) of 2011 approving the transitional government;
- “Former” General People’s Committee Decree No. (1186) of 1990 establishing the Public Facility and Establishment Security Authority;
- Based on the proposal of the Ministry of Interior;
- And the Cabinet’s decision in its fifth ordinary session of 2012;
The Public Facility and Installation Authority shall be dissolved and it shall cease performing any activity. Its assets, balances, competences and personnel shall revert to the Ministry of Interior, provided that the Ministry takes the necessary measures to implement the provisions of this decree.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and any contrary provision shall be repealed. The concerned entities shall implement it, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
The Cabinet – Libya
Issued on 9 Jumada Al-Oula 14333 AH
Corresponding to 01/04/2012 AD