No. (54) of 2012
on adopting a provision concerning land, sea and air ports of entry
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration;
- National Transitional Council Resolution No. (174) of 2011 on determining the structure of the interim government, and its amendments;
- National Transitional Council Resolution No. (184) of 2011 on the adoption of the interim government;
- Former General People’s Committee Resolution No. (288) of 2006 on the reorganisation of the administrative body of the General People’s Committee for General Security;
- Former General People’s Committee Resolution No.(313) of 2009 on some provisions relating to the affiliation of land, sea and aerial ports and the competencies of their administrators;
- Letter of the Minister of Finance No. (79) of 30/01/2012;
- The decisions made by the Cabinet during its 5th regular session of 2012;
All land, sea and air ports of entry shall be put under the control of the Ministry of Interior within a period of no more than two weeks following the date of issuance of this decree.
The Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Interior shall determine the mechanism necessary for the implementation of the provisions of this decree.
This law shall enter into effect from its date of issuance, any contrary provision shall be repealed, the competent authorities shall implement it and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
The Cabinet – Libya
Issued on 26 Rabi’ al-Awwal 1433 AH
Corresponding to: 22/02/2012