Interim National Transitional Council
President Decree No. (54) of 2012
on transferring an officer to civil service
The Interim National Transitional Council
Upon review of:
- The interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011;
- Law No. (5) of 1978 on amending some provisions of the Armed Forces, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (11) of 2012 adopting some provisions on the powers of command levels in the Libyan Army;
- Based on the Letter No. (2-10-392) dated 01/03/2012 of the Ministry of Justice Officer Manager;
- Based on the approval of the Ministry of Defence and the Chief of Staff;
No. 10684, Col. Mohamed Mansour al-Suwai’i al-Shaqman, shall be transferred to civil service at the Ministry of Justice, Judicial Police Service – without prejudice to the provisions set forth in Article (70) of Law No. (40) of 1974 on service, and the amendments thereof.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and the concerned entities shall implement it.
Mustafa Mohamed Abdul Jalil
President of the National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli
On Tuesday, 26/06/2012