Interim House of Representatives
Resolution No. (2) of 2014
on establishing a temporary committee
to draft the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives
The Interim House of Representatives
Upon review of:
- The Interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011 and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (10) of 2014 on the election of the House of Representatives for the transitional period;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (62) of 2013 on approving the amendment of the General National Congress’ rules of procedure;
- The conclusions of the House of Representatives in its session of 5 August held in Tobruk;
A temporary committee shall be composed of the following members of the House of Representatives (HoR):
- Dr. Abdul Menhem Balkour.
- Ms. Fariha Abdessalam al-Hudairi.
- Mr. Adam Saleh Adam.
- Mr. Ahmed Mohammed Maqiq.
- Mr. Miftah Emraje’ Kuwaider.
- Mr. Ramadan Mohammed Shanbash.
- Mr. Mohammed Ali Abdullah.
- Mr. Mabrouk Abdullah Mansour.
- Mr. Saleh Juma Mohammed.
10. Mr. Abdelkader Hassan Yahya.
11. Ms. Sarah Amer al-Suwaih.
12. Mr. Hadi Ali al-Saghir.
13. Mr. Hassan Abu Bakr Saleh.
14. Mr. Hassan al-Taher Ali Misbah.
15. Ms. Naima Ramadan Dalaf.
16. Mr. Saleh Abdel Karim Mujahid.
17. Ms. Aziza Karkara Omar Abu Sitta.
18. Mr. Mohammed Ali Abdullah Medawar.
The committee established in accordance with the foregoing article hereof shall be assigned to draft the rules of procedure of the interim HoR.
The committee shall conclude its work and submit a report thereon within one week from the date of this resolution. In this regard, it may resort to any person of competence and expertise it deems necessary.
Until approval of the HoR rules of procedure, the rules of procedure of the General National Congress (GNC) issued by virtue of Resolution No. (62) of 2013 shall apply, in so far as they do not contravene the provisions of the Amendment No. (7) to the Constitutional Declaration.
This resolution shall enter into force from its date of issuance. It shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Interim House of Representatives – Libya
Issued in Tobruk
On 8 Shawwal 1435 AH
Corresponding to 5 August 2014 AD