Cabinet Decree No. (73) of 2014
on approving the allocation of an amount of money in the general budget
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration, and the amendments thereof;
- The Law of the Financial System of the State, and budget, accounts, and warehouse regulation, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (7) of 2013 on adopting the general budget of the State for 2013, and the amendments thereof;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (10) of 2012 on granting confidence to the interim government;
- Letter No. (54923) dated 27/11/2013 of the Office Director of the Minister of Local Government;
- Letter No. (41) of 27/01/2014 of the Secretary of Cabinet Affairs;
- The decision of the Cabinet in its second extraordinary session of 2014;
The allocation of an amount of (25,000,000) twenty-five million LYD to the Ministry of Education in the 2014 budget is approved in order to address the severe deficiencies in the educational institutions in the Zliten area as a result of the total destruction suffered during the War of Liberation.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and the relevant bodies shall implement it.
The Cabinet – Libya
Issued on 4 Rabi’ al-Thani 1435 AH
Corresponding to 4 February 2014