General People’s Congress Resolution No. (15) of 1377 FDP
on the appointment of members in the Arab Transitional Parliament
The General People’s Congress:
Upon review of:
- Law No. (1) of 1375 FDP on the work mechanism of People’s Conferences and Committees;
- Arab League Resolution No. (292) during its 17th regular summit meeting on the formation of the Arab Transitional Parliament;
The following members shall be appointed to the Arab Transitional Parliament:
- Ibrahim Abdul Rahman Abjad as Secretary of People’s Conferences.
- Huda Fathi bin Amer as Secretary of Women’s Affairs.
- Al-Tayeb al-Safi al-Tayeb as Secretary of Infrastructure.
- Al-Bashir Rajab al-Tuwair as Secretary of the Public Bar Association.
This resolution shall enter into effect from its date of issuance and shall be published in the Official Gazette.
General People’s Congress – Libya
Issued in Sirte
On: 8 Rabi’ al-Awwal
Corresponding to: 4 March 1377 FDP