National Transitional Council Resolution
No. (191) of 2011
dissolving the Supreme Security Committee
Upon review of:
- The Victory Statement of the 17 February Revolution issued on 22 February 2011;
- The decree to form the interim National Transitional Council and determine its powers;
- The statute of the National Transitional Council and its bylaws;
- The interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011;
- And based on the conclusions of the National Transitional Council in its session on Sunday 18/12/2011;
The Supreme Security Committee formed by National Transitional Council (NTC) Resolution No. (142) of 2011 shall be dissolved, and its staff, properties, and headquarters shall be transferred to the Ministry of Interior.
This resolution shall enter into force starting from its date of issuance. Any contrary article shall be repealed and each person concerned shall implement this resolution within his mandate. The interim government and local councils shall be notified of this resolution and it shall be published in media outlets.
The National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli