General National Congress
Resolution No. (85) of 2013 AD
on authorising the Cabinet to transfer financial allocations
The General National Congress,
Upon review of:
- The interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 03 August 2011 AD and amendments thereto;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (62) of 2013 AD on approving the amendment of the Congress' by-laws;
- The Law of the Financial System of the State, and the budget, accounts, and stores regulations;
- Law No. (127) of 1970 AD allocating certain resources to the general reserve;
- Law No. (15) of 1986 AD on the public debt to the public treasury;
- Law No. (13) of 2000 AD on planning and the implementing regulations thereof;
- Law No. (7) of 2013 AD on approving the State's general budget for 2013 AD and amendments thereto;
- Law No. (19) of 2013 AD on reorganising the Audit Office;
- Law No. (20) of 2013 AD establishing the Administrative Oversight Authority;
- The conclusions of the General National Congress in its one hundred and thirtieth ordinary meeting held on Sunday, 29 September 2013 AD;
issued the following Resolution:
The Cabinet shall be authorised to make transfers from Part (3) of the Ministry of Labour and Rehabilitation allocations in the public budget for 2013 AD in the amount of ten million Libyan dinars (LYD 10,000,000), to be allocated to the same Ministry in accordance with the following:
- Three million Libyan dinars (LYD 3,000,000) added to Part (1) allocations.
- Seven million Libyan dinars (LYD 7,000,000) added to Part (2) allocations.
This Resolution shall enter into force on the date of its issue and shall be published in the Official Gazette.
The General National Congress – Libya
Issued in Tripoli
On: 1 Dhu al-Hijja 1434 AH
Corresponding to: 6 October 2013 AD