Decree No. (184) of 2012
on forming a committee and determining its functions
The Prime Minister,
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration and the amendment thereof;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 on issuing the law on labour relations and the executive regulation thereof;
- Law No. (19) of 2010 on combatting illegal migration;
- Prime Minister Decree No. (165) of 2010 on forming a committee and determining its functions;
- National Transitional Council Decree No. (184) of 2011 on adopting a transitional government;
A committee shall be formed of the following individuals:
- Ahmed Mohamed Shaladi, Advisor in the Cabinet Office – President
- Brigadier General Masoud Salem al-Raqoubi from the Ministry of Interior – Member
- Lieutenant Colonel Hamouda al-Hadiri from the Cabinet Office – Member
- Mansour Ramadan al-Misallati from the International Organisation for Migration – Member
- Hanan Mohamed Balashhour from the Ministry of Labour – Member
The committee formed by virtue of Article (1) of this decree shall be responsible for monitoring the issue of illegal migration, including monitoring temporary shelters for illegal migrants and supervising procedures for the deportation thereof.
The committee may have recourse to anyone it deems necessary. The relevant bodies shall cooperate therewith and provide it with the necessary documents and information that enable it to perform its tasks.
This decree shall enter into effect from its date of issuance. The competent bodies must implement it.
Dr. Abdurrahim Abdelhafiz El-Keib – Libya
Issued on: 14/Shaaban/1422 AH
Corresponding to: 04/07/2012 AD