Decree No. (163) of 2013 AD
on authorising the Ministry of Interior to contract through direct assignment
Upon review of:
· The Constitutional Declaration;
· The Law of the Financial System of the State, and the budget, accounts, and stores regulations;
· General National Congress Decree No. (9) of 2012 AD appointing the prime minister and assigning him to form the interim government;
· General National Congress Decree No. (10) of 2012 AD granting confidence in the interim government;
· (Former) General People's Committee Decree No. (563) of 2007 AD issuing the regulations on administrative contracts;
· Cabinet Decree No. (112) of 2012 AD approving a provision on the formation of tender subcommittees at ministries and the bodies affiliated thereto;
· Cabinet Decree No. (145) of 2012 AD approving the organisational structure and competencies of the Ministry of Interior and organising its administrative unit;
· Minister of Interior Letter No. (7810) dated 28 February 2013 AD and Director of the Office of the Minister of Interior Letter No. (372) dated 13 April 2013 AD;
· Secretary of Cabinet Affairs Letter No. (424) dated 9 March 2013 AD;
· The decrees of the Cabinet in its ninth ordinary meeting of 2013 AD;
The Ministry of Interior shall be authorised to conduct direct assignment contracting procedures with Civipol Conseil (France) to train three thousand (3,000) members of the police for five million Euros (EUR 5,000,000).
A committee shall be formed to directly conduct contracting procedures with the establishment mentioned in the preceding Article, as follows:
1. Colonel Ihab Ibrahim Adhan, Chairman
2. Lieutenant Colonel Khaled Emhamed Al-Ardawi, Member
3. Lieutenant Colonel Al-Hadi Mohammed Qarinat, Member
4. Lieutenant Colonel Abu Al-Rabia Suleiman Al-Baruni, Member
This committee shall follow the procedures set out in Article (68) of the administrative contract regulations.
This Decree shall enter into force on the date of its issue and shall be enforced by the competent bodies. This Decree shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Cabinet – Libya
Issued on: 4 Jumada al-Akher 1434 AH
Corresponding to: 14 April 2013 AD