General People’s Committee
Decree No. (34) of 1378 FDP (2010 AD)
on transferring the dependency of the Petroleum Facilities Guard Organisation
The General People’s Committee
Upon review of:
- Law No. (1) of 1375 FDP on the work system of People’s Congresses and People’s Committees and the executive regulation thereof;
- Law No. (77) of 1973 on entry into petroleum zones;
- Law No. (40) of 1974 on service in the Armed People and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (3) of 1375 FDP on establishing and organising the Financial Audit Authority;
- General Secretariat of the General People’s Congress Decree No. (10) of 1979 on reorganising the National Oil Corporation;
- General People’s Committee Decree No. (186) of 1375 FDP (2007 AD) on establishing the Petroleum Facilities Guard Organisation;
- Secretary of the Interim General Committee for Defence Letter No. (167/599) of 24 December 1377 FDP (2009 AD) on transferring the dependency of the Petroleum Facilities Guard Organisation;
- The approval of the General People’s Committee in its first ordinary session of 1378 FDP;
The dependency of the Petroleum Facilities Guard Organisation shall be transferred to the Interim General Committee for Defence.
The Organisation shall have annual allocations included in special clauses within the budget of the National Oil Corporation. The allocations shall be distributed therefrom in accordance with the legislation in force. It shall be observed in assessing the Organisation’s allocations that the salaries of employees therein are in accordance with the prescriptions for their counterparts in the petroleum sector.
This decree shall enter into effect from its date of issuance. Any provisions contrary thereto shall be repealed and the competent bodies shall implement it.
The General People’s Committee – Libya
Corresponding to: 23/10/2010