National Transitional Council
Resolution No. (50) of 2012
on the appointment of the Council’s spokesperson
The Interim National Transitional Council
Upon review of:
- The Victory Declaration of the 17 February Revolution issued on 22 February 2011;
- The decision forming the Interim National Transitional Council and determining its powers;
- The National Transitional Council’s rules of procedure and its internal regulation;
- The Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011 and its amendments;
- The outcome of the National Transitional Council’s session on Sunday 17/06/2012;
Mr. Saleh Saleh Darhoub shall be appointed as spokesperson of the Interim National Transitional Congress, and Mostafa Emhemed al-Glaib shall be appointed as his deputy.
This resolution shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and each person shall implement it within his mandate. It shall be published in the Official Gazette.
Interim National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli
On Sunday, 17/06/2012