Resolution No. (51) of 2012
On Adopting the Internal Administrative Organisation
Of the Office of the National Transitional Council or Its Replacement
Upon review of:
- The Victory Statement of the 17 February Revolution on 22 February 2011;
- The decision forming the National Transitional Council (NTC) and determining its powers;
- The bylaws of the NTC and its internal regulation;
- The Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 on issuing the Public Relations Law;
- Law No. (595) of 2010 on issuing the executive regulation of Law No. (12) of 2010 on labour relations.
- NTC Decree No. (6) of 2012 issued on 08/01/2012 on appointing the director of the Administrative and Financial Affairs Department of the NTC;
- NTC Decree No. (14) of 2012 on amending some provisions in Decree No. (6) of 2012.
- The decisions of the NTC is its session held on Monday, 04/06/2012;
The Administrative and Financial Affairs Department of the NTC shall be reorganised in accordance with the provisions of this resolution.
The name of the department shall be "The Office of the National Transitional Council or Its Replacement." It shall possess legal personality and independent financial liability. Its headquarters shall be Tripoli, and it shall be responsible for administering and managing the affairs of the NTC or its replacement.
The internal administration organisation of the Office referred to in the previous article shall be as appended to this resolution.
Any update or change to a department, office, section, distribution of work therein, or establishment of procedures in the internal organisation shall be issued as a decision from the Head of the Office after the necessary studies, memoranda and proposals are provided, in order to guide the departments and offices of the Office in a manner that does not contravene the systems, laws and regulations in force.
Mr Othman Jumaa Ben Sassi shall be assigned as head of the Office of the National Transitional Council referred to in Article 2.
This resolution shall enter into force from its date of issuance and shall be published in the Official Gazette. It shall be implemented by each person within his mandate.
Interim National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli: Tuesday