No. (141) of 2012
dissolving the Tourism and Antiquities Police
- Upon review of the Constitutional Declaration and its amendment;
- The Law of the Financial System of the State and budget, accounts and warehouse regulation, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 on issuing the public relations law and its executive regulation;
- National Transitional Council Decree No. 174) of 2011 specifying the government's structure;
- National Transitional Council Decree No. (184) of 2011 on approving the transitional government;
- Cabinet Decree No. (1) of 2012 specifying the powers of deputies ministers and their assistants;
- Based on of the Minister of the Interior's proposal;
- And the decision of the Cabinet in its 5th ordinary session of 2012;
The Tourism and Antiquities Police shall be dissolved and cease practicing any activity. Its assets, balances, powers and employees shall be transferred to the Ministry of the Interior. The Ministry shall take the necessary measures to implement the provisions of this Decree.
This Decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and any contrary provision shall be abolished. The relevant bodies shall execute it, and it shall be published in the Official Gazette.
The Cabinet -- Libya
Issued: 9 Jumada al-Oula 1433 AH
Corresponding to 01/04/2012 AD