General National Council
Resolution No. (41) of 2014
on the formation of a committee
The General National Congress
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration issued on 03/08/2011, and the amendments thereof;
- The rules of procedure of the General National Congress;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (40) of 2014 on granting confidence to the transitional government;
- The conclusions of the General National Congress in its session held on 25 May 2014;
issued the following resolution:
A delivery and receipt committee shall be formed of the following:
- Chairman of the Budget, Planning, and Finance Committee of the General National Congress, as chairman.
- Representative of the Audit Office, as member.
- Representative of the Administrative Oversight Commission, as member.
- Representative of the Central Bank of Libya, as member.
The Committee shall complete delivery and receipt procedures between the previous government headed by Mr. Abdullah Abdel Rahman al-Thani and the new government headed by Ahmed Omar Maiteeq.
The Committee shall have the right to make use of whomever it deems fit to implement the task entrusted thereof.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance and it shall be published in the Official Gazette and the available media. Every relevant person shall implement it.
The General National Congress – Libya
Issued in Tripoli
On 27 Rajab 1435 AH
Corresponding to 26 May 2014 AD