House of Representatives
Resolution No. (4) of 2014
correcting Resolution No. (2) of 2014
The House of Representatives
Upon review of:
- The Interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (10) of 2014 on the election of the House of Representatives for the transitional period;
- Resolution No. (107) of 2014 on declaring the winners of the House of Representatives seats for the transitional period, issued by the High National Elections Commission;
- The General National Congress Resolution No. (62) of 2013 on approving the amendment of the General National Congress rules of procedure;
- House of Representatives Resolution No. (2) of 2014 on the establishment of a committee to draft the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives;
Article (1) of the House of Representatives Resolution No. (2) of 2014 shall be partially corrected so as to include the name of House member “Rahma Abu Bakr Ali Adam” as a member of the committee, replacing the name of Mr Hussein Abu Bakr Saleh that was erroneously listed under Item No. (13).
This resolution shall enter into force from its date of issuance. It shall be implemented by the concerned entities and published in the Official Gazette.
House of Representatives – Libya
Issued in Tobruk
10 Shawwal 1435 AH
Corresponding to 7 August 2014 AD