Cabinet Decree No. (74) of 2014
on accepting the integration of rebels in civil work
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 issuing the law on labour relations and its executive regulation;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (9) of 2012 on the appointment of the prime minister and mandating him to form the interim government;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (10) of 2012 on granting the interim government the vote of confidence;
- Cabinet Decree No. (305) on establishing a committee and determining its duties and approving some provisions;
- Letter No. (13/17) of 18/12/2013 of the rapporteur of the Supreme Committee for the Integration of Rebels;
- Letter No. (36) of 21/01/2013 of the Secretary of Cabinet Affairs;
- Decisions of the Cabinet’s fortieth ordinary session of 2013;
The Ministry of Labour and Rehabilitation shall be authorised to take the necessary procedures to assign the 10575 revolutionaries affiliated with the Supreme Security Committee to work in the civil field, and distribute them to all ministries, departments, services, and agencies, with the exception of the Ministry of Oil and Gas and the Ministry of Education. Upon assignment, the national number and the absence of duplicates shall be verified.
The Ministry of Labour and Rehabilitation shall coordinate with the Supreme Committee for the Integration of Revolutionaries to take the necessary measures to implement this decree.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance. It shall be implemented by the concerned entities.
The Cabinet -- Libya
Issued on 4 Rabi’ al-Thani 1435 AH
Corresponding to 04/02/2014 AD