Cabinet Decree No. (50) of 2014
on assigning duties to the Deputy Minister of Petroleum of Gas
Upon review of:
- The Constitutional Declaration, and the amendments thereof;
- Law No. (12) of 2010 issuing the Labour Relations Law, and its executive regulation;
- General National Congress Resolution No. (10) of 2012 on granting confidence to the interim government;
- Cabinet Decree No. (1) of 2012 determining the powers of deputy ministers and their assistants;
- Cabinet Decree No. (644) of 2013 on amending its Decree No. (345) of 2013 on mandating its powers to the Prime Minister;
Deputy Minister of Petroleum and Gas Mr. Omar Ali al-Shakmak shall be assigned to administer the duties of the Ministry temporarily until a Minister is appointed.
This decree shall enter into force from its date of issuance, and any contrary provision shall be repealed. This competent bodies shall implement it.
The Cabinet – Libya
Issued on 25 Rabi’ al-Awwal 1435 AH
Corresponding to 26 January 2014 AD