Guarantees of Non-Repetition
- The State shall be committed to institutional reform in accordance with the following measures:
- Vetting the staff of military and the security institutions based on their records, and excluding those who are not qualified, in accordance with objective criteria, from leading positions and purging these institutions of those who took part in human rights violations and in crimes of financial and administrative corruption and rehabilitating others in a manner that ensures respect for rights and freedoms;
- Structural reforms of institutions with the objective of guaranteeing they are based on the principles of transparency, integrity and accountability;
- Dissolving all institutions whose existence violates provisions of the constitution.
- Rescinding all decisions granting Libyan nationality taken since 15/02/2011 and those taken in violation of the nationality laws in force at the time they were taken.
- Revising all legislation in accordance with provisions of the constitution.
- Disarmament and dismantling all armed organizations, conducting psychological and professional rehabilitation of their members without prejudice to the principle of not escaping criminal prosecution and ensuring the State’s monopoly of arms, guaranteeing individual and collective security and peaceful rotation of power.
- Taking all the necessary measures to uncover the facts about collective disputes, uncovering their causes and addressing them in a radical manner.