National Transitional Council
Resolution No. (53) of 2012 AD
on forming a handover committee
The Interim National Transitional Council,
Upon review of:
- The Declaration of the Victory of the 17 February Revolution issued on 22 February 2011 AD;
- The Decree forming the Interim National Transitional Council and specifying the competencies thereof;
- The Council's Rules of Procedure and internal regulations;
- The Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011 and amendments thereto;
- The minutes of the meeting of the Interim National Transitional Council held on Tuesday, 05/06/2012 AD;
A committee shall be formed of Council members to complete handover procedures between the Interim National Transitional Council and the General National Congress, as follows:
- Dr. Mansour Milad Yunis, Chairman
- Dr. Hassan Al-Masri Al-Fadil, Member
- Dr. Khaled Ahmed Shakshak, Member
- Mr. Mohammed Othman Ashnaf, Member
- Mr. Abdel-Hamid Mohammed Al-Mahdi, Member
The committee shall adopt the arrangements necessary for all matters related to the General National Congress’ handover of the duties assigned thereto in the Constitutional Declaration, in particular:
- Communicate with the government and the bodies affiliated to the Council and its advisory boards to prepare the reports on the course of the State during the first transitional period.
- Establish the detailed program for the handover session between the Interim National Transitional Council and the General National Congress.
This Resolution shall enter into force on the date of its issue and shall be published in the Official Gazette. This Resolution shall be implemented by the concerned bodies.
The Interim National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli on Tuesday,