Interim National Transitional Council
Resolution No. (63) of 2012 AD
on forming a committee
Upon review of:
- The Interim Constitutional Declaration issued on 3 August 2011 AD;
- The Libyan Maritime Law;
- The implementing regulations for the work of the Interim National Transitional Council;
- Based on the recommendations of the technical committee of the Al-Khums Maritime Port and the technical committee of the Chief of the General Staff of the National Army;
A committee shall be formed of:
- Abdel-Qader Abdel-Salam Al-Minsaz, Chairman
- Two delegates from the Chief of the General Staff of the National Army, Members
- Director of the Legal Affairs Department at the Ports and Maritime Transport Authority, Member
- Director of the Maritime Affairs Department at the Ports and Maritime Transport Authority, Member
- Director of the Projects Department at the Ports and Maritime Transport Authority, Member
- General Director of Al-Khums Port, Member
The committee shall reorganise the wharfs in the western basin and the surrounding territory between Al-Khums Commercial Port and the Maritime Base in Al-Khums, to serve the country's public interest.
The committee may conduct the necessary surveys to carry out its duties and may seek the assistance of anyone it deems necessary to carry out its activities, balancing the State's defence interests with its interest in developing public utilities and sources of national income.
The committee shall complete its work and submit the results thereof to the Interim National Transitional Council within a week from the issuance of this Resolution.
This Resolution shall enter into force on the date of its issue and shall be implemented by the competent bodies.
The Interim National Transitional Council – Libya
Issued in Tripoli